Who is Judith?
Judith has been in the business of coaching and mentoring since 1999.
An entrepeneur in the Digital Media sector in Scotland, she worked with Scottish Enterprise to mentor Young Entrepreneurs into business, and established businesses to implement digital communication systems in their operations.
Fast forward to now and you have Judith McFadden, Change Facilitator and Owner of Origins Wellness Tenerife, author and motivational speaker.
What does that mean, "Change facilitator"? What can she do for you?
Judith has spent the last 19 years as a coach in health, wellness and lifestyle changes. She holds a BSc in Sports Coaching with Performance Psychology and has 18 years as a qualified Sports Therapist and bodyworker helping people with tehi bodies and minds, helping them heal through Nervous System resetting and emotional healing usine EFT, NLP, CBT and more recently Rapid Transformational Therapy and EMDR.
Do you want to make changes in your life?
- Regulate yourself so you can be more present for your family.
- Improve your health.
- Get off the Anxiety train.
- Change habits
- Calm your mind and get rid of phobias
- Release depression
- Treat and recover from pain chronic pain
- Understand and diffuse unhelpful emotional issues
- Break addictive habits.
- Get help recovering from illness or injury
- Become happier.
- Learn how to be more mindful and present in life.
Judith can help!
Spending quality time with family and friends.
Helping people to be the best that they can be.
Brazilian Jiu Jitsu.